Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love in 500c !

22nd may 2011: I had to go to meet one of my friends in Kalyan Nagar(Bangalore). I went to bus stop. I was waiting for any 500-number bus except 500c. But guess what that 500c which I had never seen at that bus stop when waiting for it. So I had been forced to walk. I feel unfortunate to see so many 500c passing by but none I was waiting for. Finally she came (both ‘she’ and ‘500a’).
I was getting little worried as I had to be in Kalyan Nagar by 3:00pm and it was always 2:45pm. But suddenly I forgot what time it is and where I am going. I saw her for the first time. She made me to believe “love happens at first site”. I don’t know her name. I don’t know whether she was married, committed or single I just fell in love with her.
There were no seats available to sit in 500a. So I went backside and she followed me. She was carrying a golden color handbag and some newly shopped stuffs from Provogue(I saw it on polythene she was carrying along ). She was in light sky color top. It made me to feel whole sky is in bus. Finally we settled down in bus. I was facing front and she was facing left. Her soft cheek was at few centimeters from my eyes. So smooth, so soft, child-like. For the first time in my life I could really see rose like lips. Her lips were so lively, moving randomly, unintentionally. She used to cover her lower lip with upper one frequently (To me it was her nervousness). At this moment of time my eyes stopped obeying my neuro commands (by this time she would had counted “one more down”). Our eyes became friends. They started talking to each other frequently. I realized, like me, she found out that eyes won’t obey. As these days girls don’t put “dupatta” she didn’t had that choice to play with it. Then she found other way, she started SMSing. But again she was restless probably she was not getting any response from other end. So final she put on her earphones, activity which annoys me most somehow didn’t annoy me enough on that day. I was loving to see her restless. My brain was registering every movement in any of her muscles (I never knew that I can concentrate so well on so many things at same time). She was trying not to look into my eyes but her eyes were already in love with mine and by this time I was already slave to my eyes. As usual weather was cloudy and cool breeze can be felt outside bus. In addition to smell of chocolate I was carrying for my friend, “lute koi mann ka nagar” made environment more than romantic. Everything started looking so cheerful. I was able to see smile on every face. I forget whether I am flying or going by road (I couldn’t feel any speed breakers). I was so in love. I was looking for some chance when I can talk to her (May be I can ask her when Kalyan Nagar will come).
While I was thinking how can strike some conversation with her, conductor shouted Kalyan Nagar. I didn’t realize that it is Kalyan Nagar stop. Hurriedly I got down smiling, trying to get a last glimpse of her softness (which I couldn’t get ). While walking to meet my friend I declared I was (am) in love. It was 3:30, somehow I composed myself and called my friend and apologized from being late.

8 comments:

Divya A L said...

oh you caome from kalyan nagar daily now??? Or settled there? Coz i don't see you in office often!! :D :D :D

chandan said...

awesum man.....heart touchng word

u know u replace my poem also...i wanna show it,bt later...love at first sight??? hah!!!....it's true

bhaskar said...

Lovely selection of words to describe her (don't know whether she is real or just your imagination).

Keep it up man.

surbhi said...

wonderful description....it seems as if a writer is hidden somewhere deep...:)awesome creativity!!

Unknown said...

Guruji..!! I hope u will meet her soon.. First ask for the mobile no man...

Now i know where i can find u in weekends... :)

Anonymous said...

o m g,guru aapne bahut hi romantic likha hai, nastologic & very beautiful...

(in)sane mind said...

wow.....very well written....seems it really happened..if yes...next tym talk to her....

(in)sane mind said...

wow.....very well written....seems it really happened..if yes...next tym talk to her....